This course explores the relationship between sexuality and human rights, paying special attentions to how current and past laws have affected the freedom of individuals to choose their own sexual orientation and preferences. International best practice and cultural constraints are discussed in detail.
Finally student are required to write up an assignment on a particular aspect of sexuality, relating it to the rights and values involved, and finally to suggest ways forward for rights activist and defenders.
- Teacher: G.D.R.U. Abeyrathne
- Teacher: Prof. H. M. W. Ariyarathna Herath
- Teacher: Prof. Sri Ranjith J. G.
- Teacher: Thushara Kamalratne
- Teacher: Hasini Lecamwasam
- Teacher: Prof. Arjuna Parakrama
- Teacher: Malaka Ranathilaka
- Teacher: Susantha Rasnayaka
- Teacher: A.K. Jeewaka Saman Kumara
- Teacher: Athula Withanawasam